The Party Factory is asked to support many community and fundraising events throughout the year. We love being able to help and give back to the community that supports us, unfortunately we cannot say yes to all of the requests received. In an effort to accommodate as many requests as possible we ask that organizations meet the requirements below.
- Requests must be received no later than 4 weeks prior to the event date. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Non-profit, 501(c)(3) IRS Designation certificate must be emailed with your request.
- To be fair to all, we can only donate one time a per year to any one organization.
- We require at least 1 attendant (18 years or older) per inflatable to properly supervise.
- A credit card authorization form must be on file with our office for us to fulfill a donation. The card will not be charged unless it is determined by CCPF that a $75 cleaning fee needs to be imposed or repair cost for damage occurred during the donation time.
- We cannot set up on rocks, stone or gravel.
- Multiple inflatables or inflatables that require 2 blowers, will need 2 separate circuits (not outlets). Failure to provide adequate power will result in cancellation of donation.
- In the event of high winds, rain, thunder/lightning, etc. the donation will be cancelled.
- If the inflatable is dirty at the time of pick up, a $75 cleaning fee will be charged.
- For-profit organizations (employee outings/family reunions)
- Organizations that have received a donation within the current calendar year
- Requests for giveaway items, gift certificates, and prizes
- Submitting a request does not automatically guarantee a donation. The request will be looked over by our public relations team and reservation team to determine if we can accommodate. The individual submitting the request will be notified via email within 5 business days. Status of donation requests are not available over the phone.
- Due to rising costs of fuel, insurance, inspections, and all other overhead costs, if our public relations team determines we cannot donate, we may offer a discounted rate. At that point it will be your decision whether to accept or decline the offer.
**Please copy and paste the info below and complete the below. Email your completed questionnaire to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line Donation Request**
Role in the Organization:
Organization Tax ID:
Brief description about the organization:
Has your organization rented from CCPF in the last 2 years?
Have we donated to your organization in the past?
Event Start Time:
Event End Time:
Type of Surface for Set Up:
Expected Number of Attendees:
What would you like donated?
How will the donation be used?
How will the organization acknowledge the donation during your event?
What other businesses are donating to your event?